Saturday 29 December 2012

What is -bootleg- ??

Hey guys , now I'm telling what is bootleg . Now seriously , people who want to collect more Gunplas than they imagine-they buy bootlegs . Some peoples that I know they buy bootlegs because of some reasons . Bootlegs mainly sold on cheap prices , but their quality is not same as Bandai though . Move on when I was a little kid , I go to a store that sells many toys . I picked up a Lw Dragon brand HG Deathscythe Hell Custom Endless Waltz kit . Don't blame me for picking up that ! That is seriously my first Gunpla . And I don't know that was a Gunpla . I cancelled the assembling because I lost many parts .
Now , what you just saw above is a goddamn original bootleg ! I didn't buy that though , I searched that on Google . Try to look that picture again but with a sharp eye . At the top , it says ' Gundam Epyon SEED ' . I don't even know that Gundam Epyon was in Gundam SEED line .
I think I'm done here , so if you still don't know why people buy bootlegs , they buy bootlegs because they don't even have enough money to buy Bandai's . And people also buy them because bootleg can be used for making battle damages on it . Sayonara , then !

1 comment: